Facebook is many things all at the same time: fun, controversial, insecure, synergistic, social, and risky. Friends I haven’t seen in years are now my Facebook friends, and it’s the quickest way to get in touch with some people, replacing email and phone calls.
There are all sorts of little groups you can join in Facebook. For example, I’m a big fan of Fun House Pizza on Noland Road in Independence. Whenever I’m there, I have to get one of their house combos. They have a Facebook group, and you can hit the “like” button. Instantly on your wall, it announces that Todd like’s Fun House Pizza.
There also happen to be other groups to “like” in Facebook. Many of them are humorous. I don’t join groups like that because I like to keep my Facebook relatively lean and mean, but here are a few of those groups I’ve granted a chuckle of recognition to.
- I stay up late every night, and realize it’s a bad idea every morning.
- I redo high fives if they weren’t good enough the first time.
- I daydream while I’m reading so I have to read parts over again.
- I don’t need anger management. You just need to stop pissing me off.
- I only check my voicemail to get rid of the little icon on the screen.
- Accomplishing something before the microwave reaches :00
- Hates the cold feeling you get when you step out of the shower.
- 63 notifications later, I regret liking your status
- I type “lol” and I have a blank expression on my face.
- Driving in the summer with the windows down and the music turned up.
- I never go to bed angry. I stay up and plot my revenge.
- Officer, I did see the speed limit sign. I just didn’t see you.
- I don’t feel like folding my laundry so I just restart the dryer.
- Hey, Cupid. Can you shoot both of us next time? Thanks.
- I hate when you put something in a safe spot so you don’t lose it, and then you can’t find it.
- I will carry 20 grocery bags into the house at a time to avoid making a second trip.
All of these are real Facebook groups you can join. Which strike a chord with you? Found any others worth a comment here?